Medical Care Clinic Services in Greenville
AFC Doctors Express Cherrydale is the name to remember when you're searching for a reputable medical clinic. Greenville residents turn to us when they want to avoid the hassle normally associated with a visit to the doctor. We welcome walk-in appointments, are open seven days a week, and an experienced physician is always on site. You can't plan for accidents or illnesses, but that shouldn't prevent you from accessing quality healthcare. We're here to help, and all our services are available at affordable rates.
It's important to remain diligent about your health and that of your family to prevent complications that are more serious down the road. We understand how inaccessible quality healthcare can be for some people. Emergency rooms are expensive and often crowded, and many physicians require appointments and are only available during limited office hours. We're looking out for your long-term health, and we can provide timely advice and treatments. You don't have to suffer needlessly through an injury or illness. Our medical professionals are here to address your concerns without delay.
The medical clinic Greenville residents trust time and time again is AFC Doctors Express Cherrydale. We accept most major insurances and offer a self-pay option. We'll cater our services to meet your individual needs, and we make sure you're comfortable from the moment you step into our office. Quality medical assistance isn't as far off as you might think. Stop by our practice today.
- Urgent Care: From acute illness due to virus or infection, to minor wounds and other injuries, we offer convenient, fast and affordable treatment.
- Lab Work: We provide on-site testing while you wait, with our CLIA certified laboratory.
- Digital X-Ray: Is it broken or just sprained? Our X-Ray is on site, so results are interpreted while you wait. At your request, we will provide a copy of your X-Ray for you to take to your Primary Care Physician or a Specialist.
- Travel Medicine: We carry all vaccines required for overseas travel, so there is no need to visit the Health Department. Come in when it's convenient for you. Bon voyage!
- Adults & Children: Our board certified physicians are experienced in treating patients of all ages, from children over six months, to the elderly. We are family friendly.
- Follow up with your Primary Care Doctor: At your request, we will send a report of your visit to your Primary Care doctor, via a secure email or fax link.
- Sports & Camp Physicals: We are a convenient option for physicals, often required by Greenville school sports.
- Non-English Speakers: We will happily provide access to an interpreter, via a confidential phone service, if needed.
- Occupational Medicine: We are DOT certified, so no matter what your industry, we can provide pre-employment screenings as well as injury management for your employees.
- Prescriptions: Our Physicians are able to write a prescription for you if necessary, to be filled at the Pharmacy of your choice in and around the Greenville area. However, we do not treat chronic pain or anxiety conditions, and we do not stock any narcotic medications on site at our center.
- TB Testing
- Strep Testing
- Hepatitis Testing
- Women's Health
- Children's Health
- Pre-Operative Exams
- STD Testing
Going on a trip? We can provide you with the necessary vaccinations.
Click here for more info